Fierce intersectional feminist publications such as ours help shape the contemporary feminist consciousness. To keep our free content coming, donate today!
All donations to Smashboard are ____???____ tax exempt under section 80G of IT Act, 1961
Smashboard will use the collected personal information:
- To respond to your requests or inquiries
- To dispatch gifts if you qualify for any
- To process transactions you have requested
- To manage or facilitate the operation and security of the Sites
- To communicate with you about your account, applications, transactions, or registration and about our services, events, and other opportunities related to our mission
- To identify you or to authenticate your identity
We will process your Personal Information where:
- You have provided your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party (for example, we will share your Personal Information with other members with whom you have entered into a transaction)
- We are required by law
- The processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of another person
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests, except where such interests are overridden by your rights and interests
Smashboard expects donors to exercise due care and diligence while making donations. It is clarified that donations towards the campaign are immediate and irrevocable, which means Smashboard cannot return, refund, or cancel your donation. If you find any defect in the gifts of thanks received, Smashboard will endeavor to make an exchange. You will have to send the article back to us and bear the cost. Additionally, you might be required to send images and other information essential for carrying out the exchange. Smashboard reserves the right to decline an exchange at its discretion.