RETURN, REFUND, AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Smashboard expects donors to exercise due care and diligence while making donations. It is clarified that donations towards the campaign are immediate and irrevocable which means Smashboard cannot return, refund, or cancel your donation. If you find any defect in gifts of thanks received, Smashboard will endeavour to make an exchange. You will have to send the article back to us and bear the cost. Additionally, you might be required to send images and other information essential for carrying out the exchange. Smashboard reserves the right to decline an exchange at its discretion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DONATION CAMPAIGN
1. You acknowledge and understand that Smashboard is undertaking the donations out of goodwill and sense of serving a social cause via the content generated on the website.
3. You agree and acknowledge that Your Donation is eligible for tax deduction benefits under Section 80 G of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961 if the Donor (s) is above the age of eighteen (18) years and a resident of India (as per the Income Tax Act, 1961), and provided that the trust has a valid and subsisting registration under Section 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.
4. The Donor(s) additionally represents and warrants that the Donor(s) is duly authorized to make Donations to the trust s as understood under these Terms and Conditions under applicable laws.
5. Smashboard reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions including the manner or conduits of making Donations towards the Campaign or withdraw the Campaign without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Donor(s) to check the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign on the Company Website from time to time.
6. Smashboard reserves the right to change the Payment Mechanism or take such necessary steps as it may deem fit in its sole and absolute discretion.
7. Smashboard is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, mental trauma, etc. caused to the Donor in any manner whatsoever or for any reason whatsoever in connection to the Donation, Payment Mechanism and/or the Campaign.
8. Smashboard shall not be responsible to pay for any taxes, duties, charges, license fees, insurance, levies etc. applicable under the laws of India, in relation to the Donations and the same, if applicable, shall be solely borne by the Donor.
9. Smashboard does not control Third-Party Services and is not responsible for any Third-Party Services or for the contents thereof, including, without limitation, any links that may be contained in or accessible through Third-Party Services. Smashboard does not endorse any Third-Party Services or any products, content or communications linked to or accessible from the Services. Donor agrees that the Donor is wholly responsible for making his/her/their own independent judgement regarding Donor’s user or interaction with Third-Party Services.
10. Donor acknowledges that in case any portion/clause of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid or becomes unenforceable or prohibited by the law of the country, such portions shall be considered divisible and shall not be part of the consideration, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and binding and of like effect as though such provision was not included herein.